Monday, August 06, 2007

Schedule.

Good morning. By good, I do not mean to imply that being up this early is good in any way, shape, or form, but simply that the grace of God is new this morning and will be much required today. It's 6:17 AM. I have not been awake this early in a very long time.

As will typically be the case, I don't have much time now, but here's a little preview at what our schedule looks like for today:

6:30-7:30 am - Wake up, clean up, quiet time
7:30-8:15 am - Breakfast
8:30-8:50 am - Worship
8:50-9:50 am - Introduction to Worldviews by Nathan Sasser
9:50-10:20 am - Break (And already needed, I think.)
10:20-12:00 pm - Kingdom of God, Part 1 by Jeff Purswell
12:15-1:15 pm - Lunch
1:15-1:45 pm - Group Discussion
2:00-3:15 pm - Kingdom of God, Part 2 by Jeff Purswell
3:30-5:00 pm - Recreation and Sports
5:15-6:15 pm - Dinner
6:30-7:45 pm - Doctrine of God by Nathan Sasser
7:45-8:15 pm - Break
8:15-9:30 pm - Metaphysics by Nathan Sasser
9:45-10:15 pm - Group Discussion

Now multiply this times five, and you will get an idea what our schedule is like for the entire week. Please be praying for all of us today -- that God would focus our minds to take in the wealth of knowledge which we are about to receive.