Sunday, August 05, 2007

Clashing.

Hello. This is the beginning of the attempts I am going to make to blog throughout the week of the Sovereign Grace Conference, The Clash. I've been driving for two days and I'm exhausted, so instead of explaining it, I direct you here.

So we have arrived safely, had a great time getting here, and we are all super-excited for the days ahead. Tonight was orientation and an "ice cream social" which, as you might expect, was compromised of eating ice cream and socializing. I didn't eat ice cream, but I did a lot of socializing. In case you were wondering.

My wonderful roommate, Stepheno Zollos, from the great church of Sovereign Grace in Chesapeake, VA is now trying to go to sleep, so I'm going to cut this short. He's greek. Don't mess with greeks.

Anyway, I have already met tons of new people and re-acquainted with many old friends. There are only about 150 total people in attendance, so it's not too far-fetched a goal to meet everyone here before the end of the week. Good plan, I think.

That's all for tonight. Our schedule for each day is rather inhuman, so I don't know how often I will be able to update, but we'll see how it goes. Until next time...