Dne eht
I love how God waited until less than 24 hours after I wrote the words "The end." I love how God waited until I decided I was done for good, that there was no way I was ever going back. I love how God managed to break in and turn my life completely around in a matter of hours.
I am taking a hiatus from the blog for awhile. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me and e-mailing me and caring for me. Without going into much detail, I will say that God has been faithful to answer those prayers, despite my best attempts to resist.
I've got a lot of recovering and a lot of work to do. I appreciate your continued prayers in the weeks to come. You all know how to reach me if you'd like to talk.


<< Home